Are you looking for a way to say “thank you” to our hard working Martha’s Vineyard Hospital employees, Paramedics and Hospice workers? Purchasing a Lift Certificate for “Donate-a-Meal” is the perfect way to show your gratitude for this extraordinary group protecting us all on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic. A Donate-a-Meal purchase is also considered a tax-deductible donation so everybody wins.
How does it work?
- Donate-a-Meal Lift Certificates can be purchased in denominations of $25, $50, and $100.
- You will receive an email receipt for the amount donated.
- All funds are processed through the Martha’s Vineyard Bank Charitable Foundation.
- Local Restaurants will provide either lunch or dinner for these essential workers.
- As essential workers call in their meal orders to participating restaurants they will identify themselves as either employees of Martha’s Vineyard Hospital or as a Paramedic.